Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Down but not Out!! not so good test set today!

Today was my test day being that Monday was Memorial Day. I want to thank the the troops that put their lives in danger for our freedoms here at home. I am sure we know someone who is enlisted or has been. To my Friends and Family Thank You! So back to today. It sucked big time! I was waiting all weekend for this set. I looked at others who are coached by Chris and saw they are having great results. People are reaching PRs left and right. I was very anxious to get back and test. My mind played a game with me. In the end I didn't reach my goals for today. Here are results from today's test.
Jerk 2 x 24kg 6:30 mins @ 6 rpm
Snatch 24kg 8 mins @ 12 rpm

"Unless you're willing to have a go, fail miserably, and have another
go, success won't happen." Phillip Adams

I have failed and I may again and again but I won't quit. I know my goals and I will get there no matter what. There is no stopping. I have a great week left of work to do and I will kick ass Next Monday when I test. Look out!!

No comments: