Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tapering Down...only a few days left.

The red Barn KB Competition is only 7 days away. I am getting ready for it. I've increased my running a bit to help get my weight down. I am also implying use of the sauna to help drop the 7lbs I need to make the 73kg weight class. Friday's workout finished off the week pretty good. I felt strong throughout the entire workout. It mush have been the rest I got from the night before. But anyways good workout. And today I did some running and stretching. I did 3 miles in 26mins which is nice but I can probably go longer in fact i should but I'll wait till after the competition. Right now I am in taper mode. Not a lot of work ahead of me just more recovering. I have an idea of what I would like to do on Saturday but I'll know more that day. Here are my workouts from the past couple of days including today.

Friday 6/18/10
Kettlebell Jerk 2x24kg 7mins 6rpm
Kettlebell Snatch 24kg 6mins 15rpm
Swing 32kg 50/50 reps

Saturday 6/19/10
3 mile run
Handstand and Planche training- Isometric holds
Stretching



No comments: