Total Pageviews

Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Test Day!!

Today was a pretty good test day. Felt great this morning and just before I started my test. I started with the 2 x 24kg kettlebell jerk set. Everything was going great till the 6th min...the hell visited my forearms. My drop was getting messed up, forearms were getting tired nothing good. I stayed in it for as long as I could get a rep out. I did my best as I could and reached 8 minutes @ 6rpm. I don't think I got 48reps but close enough. Time is the most important right now. So I am back to where I left off a couple weeks ago. Not bad though. Now on to the kettlebell snatch set. Started off pretty good. My right forearm even though feeling fatigued I was going good. Till I was on the 5th minute. I got a bit greedy and wanted the full time and accidentally tapped the bell on the floor...SET OVER!! That's what set in my head. I continued the set but I was mentally messed up. I did on;y a few minutes on the left then shut it down. It's a BIG no no to touch the bell on the floor but these things happen. Good thing it was just practice. So here are the sets.

Kettlebell Snatch 24kg


Kettlebell Jerk 2x24kg

No comments: