Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Late Post: Results from the North Jersey Kettlebell Competition

On November 14th in Sparta, NJ I along with my Kettlebell Sport Team travelled to The F.I.T. Experience to compete. My team consist or Perry Sarles and Juan Torres. Both are athletes that I train in KB Sport. It was my second competition and their first. We all competed in the Biathlon. The Biathlon consist of a 10 min Jerk set and a 10 min Snatch set. I competed with 20kgs and Juan and Perry competed with 16kgs.

Here is my Jerk Set with 2 x 20kg (44lbs)


Here is Perry and Juan's Jerk Set 2 x 16kg


Here is my Snatch set 20kg


Perry and Juan's Snatch set 16kg


We all did a great job competing. We hit personal best records and ready to move up to the next weight. I was able to achieve Rank 2 rep numbers. So from here on out I will be training with the 24kgs and Perry and Juan will be working with the 20kgs. The next competition we are looking forward to is the Arnold Kettlebell Meet hosted by IKFF.

1 comment:

Boris T said...

Congrats on your Rank II, hopefully I'll see you at the Arnolds.