Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Less than a week till competition

So there are only a few more days until my team and I are off to Columbus Oh to compete in our next competition. This past week we had gotten hit by a snow storm that dumped over 30 inches in Orange County, NY. With all that snow came a lot of shoveling. I believe I was outside maybe eight times shoveling a good amount of snow. I got the pile just about head height. The plows coming by didn't really help cause it just brought more snow into the driveway. So after all that shoveling and not getting a chance to train I finally got to the gym and was able to get a run and leg workout in. Then yesterday I did a GS workout. I figure I can stop training Wednesday and begin to rest and recover Thursday- Saturday. I didn't hit the numbers I wanted but I was a lot more tired than I thought.

Sunday 2/28/10
Run 3 miles- 28min
Leg press- 4 x 12- 170lbs, 210lbs, Single leg- 70lbs
Shoulder press- 3 x 12, 2 x 35 lbs
One arm press 3 x 8, 55lbs

Monday 3/1/10
Jerk 2 x 24, 3.5 mins 27 reps
Jerk 2 x 24, 2 mins 16 reps
Snatch 24kg, 4 mins 32/32 reps

Road the bike for a little. Legs and body were very tired.

No comments: