Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yesterday..Timed sets, Today... Rest

Happy St Patty's Day!!! Hope everyone enjoyed their day and evening. Drink some Guinness for me please!! Today I ended up taking it as a rest day because I have a training schedule in mind. Tomorrow I will do an intense interval session and then followed by a good timed session. Hopefully I won't be tired to get in a couple 5 minute sets. Yesterday I had a pretty good practice session. Here is one of my sets that I recorded.



Here is the workout.

Warm-up- Joint Mobility, Indian Clubs and Hip/ leg prep

Jerk:
2 x 24kg, 3 min 8 rpm; 24 total
2 x 20kg, 5 min 10 rpm; 49 total
OAJ 28kg 2 x 15/15; 30/30 total
Swing 32kg 2 x 20/20; 40/40

Stretching

3 comments:

Alex said...

Looks like a good session, hope you drank plenty!

Parth said...

Hey,

I would also like to do a guest post for your site, or any other site you may have.

In return, I would like you to submit some content for my site.

My website is shahtraining.com and is focused on bodyweight, dumbbell, and kettlebell training.

It's basically a home fitness website. Please let me know.

Thanks,
- Parth

Jason Sanchez, said...

Thanks Alex! I'm saving the drining for this weekend after a couple tough workouts lol.

Parth, what type of info are you looking for? I wouldn't mind you sharing my site and info. If it helps people by all mean go right ahead. email me at kokettlebell@gmail.com