Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

4 days left till Competition time!

Good day of training today! I'll say that with today being my last kettlebell session. I will be running and working out on the stepper or bike. I started today with a spin class (not a good idea) because I had a chance to get a class in. It was 45 minutes of interval work which was nice. Then later in the day I did my kettlebell sport training. I did some filming to check my technique. I used a belt for my first set and I ditched it for the second set. It was working ok but I was pinching myself on the side. I noticed I didn't have to worry about my elbows resting on the belt even tho to me it felt like they were. So I felt better without the belt because I could feel the connection of my elbows to my hip bones which was nice. No Snatches tonight just a bunch of heavy swings. Saving the hands for the competition. So here is what I did today.

A.M.- Spin Class- Intervals- sprints and hills. 45 mins max HR 160
P.M.- Kettlebell Sport Training
Jerk:
2 x 24kg- 3 min 7 rpm 22 reps
2 x 24kg- 4 min 7 rpm 29 reps
2 x 32kg- 1 min 8 reps
Swing:
28kg- 25 + 25 reps, 10 +10 reps
32kg- 15 + 15 reps, 15 +15 reps

Run: 2 miles Interval run- max speed 10 mph, min speed 3.5mph, 7 intervals. 20 mins

Legs were definitely tired from spin class. But I am feeling better. I might bring the weight belt with me and see what happens. I will be warming up stretching and doing some running and hitting the sauna, It's a good way to cleanse the body, and some hanging upside down with hang ups. I am currently 3lbs away but I will see what happens tomorrow. So far I am on track with everything. Can't wait this is going to be fun.

No comments: