Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Training 3/22/10

I had a very good session 3/22/10. I made this workout off of how I felt that day. I wanted to get some technique work in and focus on some weak spot. I didn't use a belt but I am looking into getting one. I did use my Vibram Five finger shoes during my classes but not during the work set. I will continue to bring them in and use them through out the day. I will use them during my strength workout later today. One of my weakness is that I shift my weight to the left when i'm in rack position and it tires the left leg. My right leg doesn't do much so I have to strengthen both legs but individually. So the VFF should help with single leg exercises. But this workout was very good I tried some stuff from Thierry's kettlebell workbook. I will try some of the assistance exercises he picked out that are giving him results.

Warm-up
Walking lunge, Active single leg raise, Single leg hip raise, Shoulder band stretch, Joint mobility

Workout:
Kettlebell Jerk
2 x 20kg 3 min 10rpm (29)
2 x 20kg 5 min 4 rpm ( worked the rack position) (20)
2 x 24kg Sprint Jerk 1 min/45 sec rest; 14/14/12/13/12 (65)

SLDL 3 x 10/10 20kg,24kg,28kg
Swings 4 x 15/15 28kg

Today's workout will focus on Snatch. I will use some different assistance drills and see what happens. Hopefully I get the results I like!

No comments: