Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New PRs with the 24s

Yesterday was a big test day. I had been gone for 5 days which hindered my training a bit. I got back on track and trained for 2 days then rested again for 2 days. On Monday I tested my Biathlon preformance. I hit new PR's with a bit of rust attached. In the Kettlebell Jerk I reached 8 minutes moving at 6 rpm (total 48 reps 10 away from my goal). In the Kettlebell Snatch I reached 8 minutes moving at 12 rpm (48/48 reps, 7/7 reps away). I plan on making it to the end very soon. Its a tough looking week ahead so next monday should be very good. I will also be staggering my Lung Massage runs along with some speed runs. I am preparing for the Orange County Classic 10k run. I want to beat my previous time of 56 min 4 sec. So we'll see what happens there. Here are my two test sets from yesterday, Enjoy!!!

2x24kg Kettlebell Jerk test set


24kg Kettlebell Snatch test set

No comments: