Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New PR in Kettlebell Jerk w/ 2x24kg

Yesterday I hit a new PR in the Kettlebell Jerk with 2 x 24kg. I was able to get to 7:30min hitting 45reps. My previous best was 43 reps in 5 mins. I am getting closer and closer to a full 10 min set. That will be a very good day. Only sad part yesterday was my Kettlebell Snatch set. Still hit 6 mins but didn't get any further. My technique did get better tho at least on my left side. I have a nice tough work this week so I will have to recover to get in all the work Chris wants me to do. Here are my two test sets.

Kettlebell Jerk Test set


Kettlebell Snatch Test set

2 comments:

Alex said...

I feel ya man the snatches are murder. Looks like your grip hung in there on both arms though. Rank I cannot be far away =)

Franck said...

very good sets !!!