Total Pageviews

Monday, July 5, 2010

July 5th Test day!!

I hit new p.r.'s today during the test set. I also received my Inzer design forever weight lifting belt. Boy do belts make a difference. I know why the Russian used them. It was a great buy for only $49. Anyways, back to the test sets. I am still testing with the 24s in the Biathlon. I had a good showing at the Red Barn KB competition but now its time to really step it up. I want to compete in the World Kettlebell Championships in August and have a great showing with the 24s. Then after that begin competing with the 28s and going for CMS. Right now Rank 1 is in the works. Here are the videos from today's sets. Thank you Coach C-Duff for all the help you have given me to get to this level.

Kettlebell Jerk 2x24kg (7+7+7+7+7+7+6+6+6)


Kettlebell Snatch 24kg (55+55)

1 comment:

Boris T said...

Nice sets, form looks good.