Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Training July 19th

Today was a tough one. I didn't think it was going to get this hard but oh well it was a great time. I love pushing myself and seeing the results. So it went like this:

Warm-up-

Joint mobility (upper body)- 10 reps each movement
Pump- 10 reps
Hip raises- 10 reps each leg
Straight leg raises- 10 reps each leg

Work out-

Clean and press ladder @ 32kg
1 -3 reps x 3 sets
Pull-up ladder @ BW + 24kg
1 -3 reps x 3 sets

GS Jerk @ 24kg for 8 mins for 1 min per arm
8 to 10 reps per arm
Mins 1- 4 @ 10 reps & 5-8 @ 8 reps
Total 116 reps

VO2 Max test @ 16kg for 40 sets, 7 reps per arm
15 sec of work & 15 sec of rest
15:15

GS jerk got me tired and VO2 max got me spent but I do see improvements. I can't wait to see what happens in the next few weeks. As for tomorrow I am resting, and then back at it again on Monday.
Also note I did do some stretching and foam rolling at the end. My girlfriend helped me out with the stretching. I'm getting closer to a split whoo hoo !!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hey Jason...You should have sent me a message...sometimes I don't read the bulletins. I'll add you to my blog. Have fun with this thing!

Anonymous said...

I'll get u down to a split in no time.... I have fun stretching u out. We can help eachother stretch again this weekend if you'd like.... <3 ttys