Total Pageviews

Monday, July 28, 2008

Back to training!! July 28th

Well after a great weekend I return home to start training again. Since it is the summer, it is hard for most people to train but I feel its a duty to myself to train hard and be focused. So today I trained twice because on Friday I skipped out early for the weekend. So the double session today went like so:

Warm-up:
Joint Mobility- (upper body)- 10 reps both direction
Hip Raise- 10 reps
Straight leg raise- 10 reps
Halo- 10 reps
G-Squat- 10 reps

Workout:
Clean & Press Ladder @ 32kg, 1-4 reps, 3 times
* on the last rung I push press the last 4 reps and only cleaned it up once
Pull-up Ladder @ BW+ 24kg, 1-4 reps, 3 times
* last rung I did all BW pull-up
2kb Military Press @ 32kg- 2 x 3 reps
Pistol Box Squats- 3 x 5 reps
T.G.U. @ 24kg- 2 reps on each side

Then I ended it with some static stretching and forced relaxation

The next workout was all boxing...a little cardio you may say:

Warm-up:
Jump-rope: 3 x 3 mins
Y, T, W arm movements- 3 x 10 reps each
Scapula pull w/ red band- 3 x 12 reps

Workout:
Boxing- 6 x 3 min rds on the heavy bag w/ 30 sec rest
Speed bag- 3 mins w/ various hand combos and directions

Then finished up with some more stretching more on the upper body.

No comments: