Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Today's Training and yesterday's...July 22nd & 23rd

Well the last two days have been pretty long... I worked early morning to night and the early the next day. Which is alright but made me a bit tired for my training. But the sessions were still alright, surprised myself a bit too which was nice...I experienced the ah ha effect. So yesterday's (July 22nd) workout looked like this, I focused on strength for the little time I had.

Warm-up:
Full body Joint Mobility- 20 reps both direction for each movement

Workout:
2 KB Front squat:
@24kg- 3 x 5 reps
@32kg- 2 x 3 reps
See-saw press:
@24kg- 3 x 10 reps
@32kg- 3 x 4 reps
Turkish Get up:
@24kg- 1, 1
@32kg- 1, 1

After that I trained a couple clients but in between I was able to do a couple 2 KB military press @ 32kg.

Todays training was a bit better.

Warm-up:
Halo @24kg- 5,5
Goblet Squats @24kg- 5
Windmill @24kg- 5,5

Workout:
Clean & Press Ladder @32kg
1-3 reps; 3 rungs
Pull-up Ladder w/ 24kg
1-3 reps; 3 rungs
2KB Front Squat@ 32kg
2 x 5 reps

VO2 Max Work set @ 16kg
15:15 for 50 sets @ 7 reps

Great workout!! The VO2 kicked my butt and I felt a lot stronger during the ladders. Just before the last ladder I double press the two 32kg kbells for 7 reps which was nice but set up the last set to make it a bit harder!! Tomorrow I'll be working on some more boxing and doing some more Tai' Chi in the am. That was a great opener to the day.



No comments: