Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Workouts from 4/3 and 4/4

Well I have been back on track with both kettlebell workouts and boxing workouts. I am finally getting to the point where I feel good at the end of my workout and exhausted at the same time. Conditioning workouts are fun whether they are circuits or full body exercises thrown into the mix. Not a lot of reps are needed but if you are able to get a good number you'll defiently feel the affects. Rope training is working out great. I throw it in at the end of my workouts for its conditioning purpose and besides the fact that it helps out my with my boxing, I feel like they are my sprints.

4/3/09 Workout:

Warm-up: Jump Rope- 5 mins, Stretch band exercise from Matt Fuery Gama Fitness, Joint Mobility

Workout-
Boxing- 5 x 3 min rds w/ 1 min rest
Burpee + C & P @ 2 x 16kg- 3 x 10 (from Mike Mahler Kombat Kettlebells)
LCCJ @ 2 x 16kg- 4 x 10 (tris felt tired)
Snatch @ 16kg- 60 reps- 20/20- 10/10
Rope Waves @ 50' x 2"- 5 x 30 sec

4/4/09 Workout

Warm-up- Jump Rope- 7 mins, Joint Mobility
Workout-

Ring Push- up- Reg- 2 x 10, Planche- 2 x 10, Hindu- 2 x 10 ( done w/o stopping for rest)
1 Leg 24" box jump- 3 x 10/10
Pull-up- 3 x 10
Pistol Squat- 3 x 5/5
Burpees- 3 x 10

Felt great to get in a bodyweight workout. I haven't gotten one in a while. Now I really have to get the power wheel in to at least try the Monkey Bar Gym challenge. Power Wheel Hand walk for 100 yards. I think the rope training will help condition my hands and forearms. The workouts are getting better!!!

No comments: