Total Pageviews

Friday, April 24, 2009

Past couple of workouts

4/21/09

Warm up:
Kb Swing @ 12kg- 60/60 (15/15 x 4 continuous)

Workout:
KB Jerk @ 24kg- 12 reps
KB Push Press @ 16kg - 12 reps
KB Press @ 12kg- 12 reps

(3x no rest between weight change)

Sledge hammer @ 25lbs and Rope Combo
15/ 15 smashes + 30 sec undulation
( 3x with minute rest between sets)

Overhead Squat @ 16kg- 3 x 5/5
Power Wheel Roll out- 3 x 12
Power Wheel Pike up- 3 x 10

4/23/09

Warm up:
Indian Club Swings and arm movements- 5 x 10
Jump Rope (Aero Speed)- 4 mins

Workout:
Boxing/KickBoxing- 4 x 3 min rds/1 min rest

Circuit- 3x w/1 min rest
Kb Jerk @ 24kg- 15 reps
Ball Grip Pull-up- 10 reps (chest pass ball height)
Power Push-up- 12 reps
Goblet Squat @ 24kg- 12 reps
Axe Tire Smash @ 25lbs- 15 reps

TGU @ 24kg- 3 + 3
Pistols- 3 x 5 /5

Had a new piece of equipment that I had to use. I was able to make it out of a baseball and an eye hook bolt and a carabiner. It changes the aspects of the pull-up and allows me to work on my grip as well as my back. Circuits did tire me out and for preformance purposes I need to become more conditioned to those workouts. I just started putting them into my regime. Soon I will add in more exercises to them. They are defientely tough and I love the fact that they are metabolic. That aspect help with preformance in sports and fat burn. Soon I will put my self throught the 300 Test and set that as a standard and then test it again the following month to look for any improvement. Along with getting ready for the AKC cert in June. I have recently purchased a 20kg and 28kg AKC Bell to help with circuit and provide a good amount of resistance for the circuits. Till next time!!

No comments: