Total Pageviews

Friday, January 9, 2009

Yesterday's Workout

Started up getting into some heavier training yesterday. Didn't know what effect it would have on me but it sure did leave me tired and sore. I felt the effects later in the day but I'm glad to get back. Strength is a quality that I would like to improve. This is a workout that I will be doing more often, well at lease the exercises.

Warm-up:
Halo @ 16kg- 3 x 10
Goblet Squat @ 16kg- 3 x 10
Lots of Joint Mobility Drills

Workout:
Swing /C+P/ Snatch @ 24kg- 4 x 5/5/5
Jerks @ 32kg- 1x5, 1x7, 1x5
Bent Press @ 24kg- 3 x 5/5
Plank Gauntlet- 3 x 3 min ( center plank, left plank, right plank)
Cool down- Speed bag 5 mins

I took 2 to 3 mins rest in between sets. I felt good but got tired later in the day. I'm gonna work on that.

Stay tuned more to come!!!!

No comments: