Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Go Eagles!! that for my gf =) R.O.P. workout!!

Today was a great day for the Eagles!! as they won their game against the The New York Giants. It was a tough game as both teams were tough offensively and even tougher defensively. I am not dedicated to any one team because I personally love one on one competition. I participated in team sports but it was where it was only me out there competing with my opponent. Sports like wrestling, boxing, swimming and diving, grappling, martial arts is what I was really interested in. So now that Boxing and MMA are main events that is where my interest go. As for my workouts now combining boxing/mma conditioning and old school strength exercises.

Today's Workout- Right Of Passage 3rd Rung

KB Military Press @ 24kg + Pull up @ BW- 1- 5 reps, 3 rungs
(1 min rest between rungs)
Total 45 presses, 45 pull ups

Bent press @ 24 kg- 3 x 5
2KB Snatch @ 2 x 16kg- 2 x 10
Bottom up TGU @ 16kg- 3 +3

Thats all for today...continously working on my grip strength. Will be using CoC through out the day now GTG the crush. more to come!!

No comments: