Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Kettlebell, is a kettlebell, is a kettlebell

is similar to the saying a calorie, is a calorie, is a calorie. The reason I bring this up is because the fitness industry is just like the all the other industries out there that try to get you to do something or follow some way that they say is right. As most people know I am open to anything new. Everyone has to find their way in life and follow what suits them best. If you are into Kettlebell training there are many routes you can follow. There are RKCs, AKCs, CKTs, AOSs, KBCs, Crossfit, all out there to help guide you as the client on how to use the Kettlebell correctly to 1. help reach your goals no matter what they be, 2. instruct you in proper form so you don't get hurt , 3. provide a fitness experience that you won't forget. As a kettlebell instructor I can't wait to learn about the WKC and GS style as I have experience the "Hardstyle" of kettlebell training. What I am trying to get at is that there is a new so called system out there. First it was Kettlenetics and now there is KettleWorx. Both of these require that you use light Kettlebells to get you to your goals. I am not going to judge these styles I am just not a big fan about them. Check them out and if you like them please try them. If not go to something else. Kettlebells seem to be a new craze nowadays and when I worked out with them in Sports Fitness and Fun about two years ago I was looked at weird but when everyone started to hear about them, I was the first person they ran to. Kettlebells will always be around because they are a fitness tool just like dumbbells and barbells. Find someone who is certified to teach and you will be in good hands. There is no one leader in kettlebell training because there are so many. Good Luck to all and keep on swinging!!!

No comments: