Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Today's Workout...boy i can't wait for the summer!!!

Hey all, it's snowing up here in New York and we are getting a good amount. If you do winter sports then cheers for you. I personally love the hot weather. So summer you better be on your way. So on that note I got really warm during my workout today which felt great. I needed to warm up the shoulder and the rest of the body. I was a bit stiff and sore from the past workout. I did take off yesterday to recover but I went back at it again.

Warm-up:
Jump rope- 10 mins
Indian club Movements- 5 mins
Shadow boxing- 1 x 3 mins

Workout- with 16oz gloves
Boxing- 5 x 3 mins

KB Swings @ 32kg- 3 x 1 min 2 hand swing, 3 x 30sec Alternating swing
Farmers Walk @ 2 x 110lb DB- 3 x 20 yard
TGU @ 32kg- 2 +2

That was all for today. Tomorrow I will go back to strength and some endurance/ cardio training (VO2 max).

Till then don't forget if you trained with me, please leave a review at the instructor website on Dragon Door. http://www.dragondoor.com/instructor/1298
Thanks for all of those that left review.

No comments: