Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Training from a couple days this week.

This week has been real good. I had my girlfriend up for a few days which was nice. I was able to relax at home with her and help my body recover. So training this week looked like this....... I also have to note that I will be putting up some articles I believe are worthy and informational for all. Strength and conditioning, fitness, martial arts and combat sports is a huge industry and there are a bunch of good people out there. Though some are good some are bad and a bunch of people tend to repeat. I know I am new in the business and everyone uses systems that are different yet similar to others but sometimes once is enough. Back to the workouts:

8/5/08- Tuesday

Warm-up-
Halo @20kg - 2 x 10 reps
Pump- 2 x 10
Goblet Squat@ 20kg- 2 x 10 reps

Workout-
Snatch+Squat+ Press- 2 x
@20kg- 5 reps
@24kg- 5 reps
@32kg- 3 reps
GS Jerk @ 24kg- 3 x 10 reps
TGU @ 32kg- 2, 2
Pistol Squats (crane version)
Box- 3L, 3R
Deck- 3L, 3R
Swings @ 20kg- 3 x 15 reps (1 hand)

Stretching

Today's workout look like this-

8/7/08 - Thursday

Boxing workout
Warm-up-
5 mins Jump Rope

Boxing- 5 x 5 min rds

Conditioning Circuit- 3x
Double KB Swings @ 20kg x 15 reps
Bench Press @ 115lbs x 10 reps
Double KB Front Squat @ 20kg x 10 reps
BW Pullup x 10 reps
KB Snatch @ 20kg-x 10reps per side
Knuckle Pushups x 15reps
Burpee x 10 reps

Great workout and I want to increase the circuit #s. Next time I'll have more time. The boxing and combat aspect make it fun to push myself. Till next time.

No comments: