Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Glad the holiday weekend is over....Back to training!!

So after Memorial day weekend I came back to training.....it was a short week of work. But that break sure wiped me out. Too much sun, too much food. This all slowed my progression down on this week of training. I will re-focus myself and get back to where I was before the break. So I only trained 3 days this past week. Not great but I did something. Tuesday- Tested Jerk....worst set ever. I struggled to make it 6 mins. I hated every minute of it. Wednesday- re-tested Jerk and tested Snatch. Felt a little better but not my best. I did the same as i did in Jerk the day before and Did alright in Snatch. Here are my 2 sets. KB Jerk set
 KB snatch set

Friday
Interval Jerk set
2x20kg 2mins 12rpm
2x22kg 2mins 12rpm
2x24kg 2mins 12rpm
2x26kg 2mins 10rpm
2x28kg 2mins 8rpm
2x30kg 2mins 8rpm
2min rest between sets
Squat/Jump-Squat: 135lbs 5/30 reps, 185lbs 5/30 reps, 215lbs 5/30 reps
Spoke to Coach Duffey and a plan is set for this week. Can't wait to execute!!

No comments: