Total Pageviews

Monday, February 22, 2010

GS Interval Training 2/21/10

In preparation for the Arnold and speed up my body to getting back to what it was use to before vacation I use Valentin Egorov's workout. I had some time yesterday to do this interval workout. It looked like this.

Jerk- 2 x 20kg- 10 x 1 min/ 1 min rest. 13/14/12/14/13/14/12/13/14/15 -134 reps
Snatch 20kg- 4 mins 16 rpm. 32/32 reps

This was a short but intense workout. As you can see I didn't stick to a certain amount of reps per min. I did focus on getting fixation and a good rack. This is why I have some numbers higher than others. But it was a good workout. I will try a longer workout tonight. I already ran 2 miles (17m 34sec) I plan on a timed set with 24s and some leg work (squats, single leg deadlift) and heavy one arm jerk and swings.

Check out Valentin's website. He has some good info there. He is a young master of sport so he knows what he is doing. http://onlinekettlebellcoach.com/

No comments: