Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Made it through!!

Made it through a tough week of training. A lot of mental and physical training happening this week as I prepare for the Punch Kettlebell Sport Championship in 2 weeks. This competition will show what I can accomplish with training being consistent. The 28kg bell is tough but using it in just about every training session I am getting comfortable with it. Some of the issues I do have come from the smaller details. Still working on straightening the legs in rack especially when going into the longer sets. Sticking to a pace in snatch that I can do for the entire 10 mins, and most important of all sticking to a breathing pattern that I can be consistent with. All of these actions come along with training. I'm excited to get back on the platform again!!
Wednesday's training session (snatch)


Thursday's training session (jerk)


Friday's training session (snatch)


Countdown 14 day until in Sarasota Fl!!

No comments: