Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Last post probably for 2011...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2012 here it comes!!

So I have been away for a while or I should say pretty busy. I recently turned 30 on December 8th and share the day with friends and family. I had a great time. I received a great pair of lifting shoes that I wanted for a while. The Adidas Adistar Weight lifting shoes and they are comfortable. I was able to get them for a discounted price from Dynamic . I have been lifting on and off for the month of December. I have an idea of how I will plan my training weeks to come and which upcoming competitions I will compete in. I have shifted back to biathlon because for me that is where I was most comfortable. By all means KB sport isn't comfortable but I like that event. I made the switch in November and have stuck to it. Right now its good because I can split Jerk and Snatch workouts either both in one day or separate days. I will post later on how i will plan my year for training and competition. I want to actually get to a couple big events in 2012 and make CMS rank maybe even get in a couple competitions with the 32s. Who knows!! But 2012 has been a really good year despite the loss of my father and uncle :( . I will be competing with them in my memories. I don't know if I have everything going for me or against me but I'm sure going to kick some ass.  Happy Holidays everyone and have a Happy and Safe New Year!! Wish you all the best in 2012!

P.S. If you are looking for some great training clothes or are a certified trainer. Check out Jaco Clothing . You can join there instructor network and receive great discounts. Check them out great clothing for training and MMA!

2 comments:

Boris T said...

Good luck in 2012 and all the best. Hopefully we'll run into each other at a competition.

Jason Sanchez, said...

Thanks Boris! Good luck to you as well. See you in 2012!